How to install Template in: Blogger / Blogspot.com, So how do you know the platform With Google Blogger, it’s widespread and popular around the world. Blogger is the number two platform for blogging, ranked after wordpress. The opportunity to have a full blog at Google Blogger, you can use the built-in map template or install a theme from an online “blogger” source bloggers can find well designed templates for Blogger with one search engine online and download it to your desired site and pass it on your blog Blogger / Blogspot. Blogger models, for example, have a great selection, are easy to use, and have good support from site owners.
Templates Blogger / Blogspot are easy to install, just to build on your blog.
they are usually constructed in the example format: name.xml or name-the-templatit.xml or index.xml
(THE FORMAT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PUT YOUR SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOGGER.)
now let me do the demonstration of installing your blog.
Login to blogger.com
- Go to My Blogs in Blogger and choose the blog.
- Navigate Pages.
- Drag and drop the neccessary pages from Hidden to Pages section like this:
You may need to move the default page “Home” from the page in the hidden section. Go to Layout -> Pages and click Edit, you will see the Configure Pages List. Enable pages that need to be present in your horizontal menu (in the order you want them to appear in the menu area) by checking boxes next to them:
An Additional Information here Blogger / Blogspot
There are many free and premium quality themes available for the Blogger platform on the Internet. Professionally developed templates that offer us free models for personal and commercial use at blogger / blogspot.
NOW IT IS LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR BLOGGER / BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE
SEE ALSO THE ILLUSTRATION THAT INCLUDES PHOTO
1. Learn how to upload a blogger template to bloggers blogs, just follow the instructions below! 1. Download your desired template and remove it with
- Go to Blogger Dashboard>> Template and click onBackup/Restore
button that appear in top right corner of your screen.
- First click on orange “Download Full Template”
button and save a copy of your old template.
- Now click on “Choose File” button and select .XML format
template from your hard drive.
- After it click on orange “Upload” button.
- That’s all. You have successfully uploaded template on your blog.
We hope you’ve learned it successfully however if you’ve any problem then feel free to ask in comment section and we will try to reply your comments as soon as possible.
After you’ve finished upgrading your blog will have your own template and a brand new look
Credit : http://seo123.ml 2017